The Automotive Account Executive is responsible for driving maximum revenue growth of the NCCs Data Solution’s Credit products. Your primary goal is to capture new automotive dealer customers via daily outbound calling efforts.The Automotive Account Executive must successfully sale, build and maintain a pipeline of qualified customers within a defined sales territory.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Successful applicants must be able to excel at outbound sales.
- Must be able to effectively manage a personal pipeline that targets accounts.
- Comfortable and confident telephone sales experience in pitching and closing deals.
- Exceed all monthly KPIs including revenue goals.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and the ability to thrive in a team setting.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of two (2) years of telephone outbound B2B sales experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding annual objective selling products over the phone.
- Demonstrated success in ability to prospect for new customer relationships.
- Must have advanced computer experience utilizing dual monitoring while presenting to a client.
- A home office space.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of automotive industry a plus.
- Experience using SalesForce, preferred.
- Strong telephone sales background preferred.
- Excellent computer and on-line sales presentation skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Generous base salary plus commission
- This is a home based/remote position.
- Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous PTO and the list goes on!
- NCC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.
For over 20 years, National Credit Center has been a leading provider of comprehensive data, software and marketing solutions to dealerships nationwide to increase sales, drive user engagement and improve operational efficiencies.Please visit website for additional information: www.nccdirect.com
How to Apply