Are you looking for an innovative primary care practice model that uses technology, data, and the power of collaboration to put patients first? At Forward, we believe that the future of medicine combines the best attributes of healthcare professionals with the efficiency and grace of innovative technology. We’re looking for a motivated, energetic Nurse Practitioner who is certified by the Board of Nursing and has an active California license to practice. We are a rapidly growing healthcare startup that is continually evolving. Our ideal care provider would be someone who is motivated to provide high quality, patient-centered, comprehensive primary care in a telemedicine setting. Since we are a tech company, our staff is equipped with innovative tools to help drastically decrease charting, as well as a dedicated care team which handles care coordination.
You can read our story here and some recent press USA Today, Forbes & TechCrunch.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Remotely triage and provide care.
- Proactively provide medical and wellness education (will be facilitated greatly by our technology and workflow tools).
- Diagnose and treat patients via our online platform.
- Assist in care coordination.
- Assist in building our telemedicine platform and procedures.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, physicians, nurses, health coaches, and medical assistants.
- Provide high quality patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services.
- Participate in the selection of a suitable treatment plan for all patients Participate in the selection of cost-effective treatment modalities.
- Actively participate in the development of new technology and protocols to improve patient care and outcomes.
- Comply with all policies, procedures and protocols of the clinic.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of 5 years of primary care experience and who is very comfortable with differential diagnosis and working independently.
- A caring and compassionate person who loves helping others.
- Hard working, detail-oriented individual with ability to problem-solve via critical thinking.
- A spirit of ingenuity and desire to work in an evolving atmosphere.
Why join Forward?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry – we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startups and be working with a team of people who want to use their skills for good.
How to Apply