Member service representatives will be responsible primarily for inbound or outbound member inquiry calls (e.g. update contact information, change primary care physician, prescription pricing, premium cost, EOB questions). To be successful in this position you will need to have exceptional customer service skills, be dedicated to client satisfaction, and focus on driving quality and results.
- Previous Medicare Advantage member service experience.
- Minimum 1+ years overall of recent experience - occurring at least partially within the past year
- High level of patience, may need to reiterate information or ask clarifying questions
- Ability to assist members using non-technical jargon
- Possess common sense and logical thinking
- Strong systems aptitude (Member service reps must quickly navigate through multiple systems to handle).
- Exceptional customer focus and customer relations skills
- Dedicated to client satisfaction & acts with customers in mind
- Quality performance & results driven
- Prior Work at home experience
How to Apply