This is a remote (work from home) opportunity open to candidates nationwide. Prior experience working from a home office environment is preferred but not required.
We are seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst for the Incentive Design Team.
- Develops reports to evaluate compensation programs, using metrics such as dashboard analyses.
- Conducts market surveys to determine compensation trends; applies job evaluation techniques to determine internal job value. Engages in equity studies.
- Serves as project resource on special assignments. Assists with development of methodologies, procedures and analytics to complete projects. Assists other consultants and project management teams as assigned.
- Develops, implements, administers compensation and incentive policy, procedures, practices, and programs.
- Provides guidance and consultation to HR Service Delivery customers regarding compensation and incentive policy, practices and procedures.
- Assists in the development of Total Rewards training materials, for use in virtual platforms such as webinar applications. Assists in presentation delivery.
- Coaches, trains and assists team members by sharing knowledge and experience when opportunities arise.
- Partner with business unit leaders, TR Admin, Finance and HR partners to monitor the effectiveness of compensation and incentive programs and perform analysis to support recommendations as needed.
- Integrate new sources of data and innovative views to incentive and compensation guidelines, processes and documentation.
Systems & Process Application Improvements:
- Coordinates, advances, and coaches continuous improvement enhancements for automated processes. Key is streamlining processes such that HR community users are comfortable in advising managers for self-service and pulling compensation-related reports. Develops and implements process enhancements and developing new applications for compensation systems and tools.
- Develops specifications and test procedures to ensure user requirements are executed. May require understanding of formula based logic driven capabilities without necessarily the ability to program (code).
- Applies, assesses and interprets program metrics regarding adherence to standards such as policies, practices, and regulations to determine risk for non-compliance.
- Assesses impacts of compensation changes as they affect budget. May recommend options regarding program costs, including alternative approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field, or equivalent relevant education and/or experience required.
- CCP certification or progress toward CCP is desirable but not required.
- Experience in all areas of Compensation (incentive, core compensation, executive) preferred, experience in Forecasting and/or Business Analytics is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years HR, Compensation and data manipulation and analysis experience required.
- Must be able to conduct compensation research and analysis in database, spreadsheet, and compensation software packages.
- Strong interpersonal/collaboration skills; ability to interface with all levels within the organization and external partners.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills for financial modeling, incentive plan design, market benchmarking and job evaluation.
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and not miss a deadline.
- Proven ability to present information verbally and visually to groups of various sizes required.
- Experience with Microsoft Access Database (SQL) and advanced Microsoft Excel skills applicable (advanced formula development, pivot table design, graphs, charts, etc.).
- Experience with Workday and Market Pay preferred but not required.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
How to Apply