Are you seeking a rewarding position in the rapidly expanding healthcare and technology solutions space? Join us at Brightree as our new RCM Support Representative. This position reports directly to the RCM Support Team Lead and is responsible for providing customer support excellence to our clients, as well as financial reporting, analysis, and support to the RCM Customer Experience Directors on their assigned customers.
Located in Paddock Lake, WI, Brightree’s Billing Services team of more than 100 employees is thinking, creating and challenging ourselves to better serve our patients and customers. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Why work at Brightree?
We have vision. We’re a team of thinkers and innovators who constantly challenge ourselves to do everything better than the day before, so that people around the world can breathe easier. We are an exciting and fast paced company looking for individuals who are passionate about technology, who will help drive world class customer support for Brightree’s suite of healthcare software solutions.
Who we are looking for:
Brightree is seeking an RCM Support Representative to answer incoming support cases and emails to the Customer Experience Directors regarding Brightree RCM client questions and issues. The RCM Support Representative is responsible for identifying the customer issue and providing a solution to resolve the case. The RCM Support Representative’s primary objective is to provide consultative responses to the many types of technical and non-technical questions raised by our customers and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. In addition, the RCM Support Representative responds to internal requests from the Customer Experience Directors and VP related to reporting and analysis on financial performance metrics, and investigation/resolution of customer concerns. The Representative is a hands-on contributor, and may be responsible for handling calls, emails and voicemails from the Brightree RCM customer base. The RCM Support Representative must be able to communicate effectively with customers while also being comfortable with challenging scenarios. The right candidate has a mix of support and technical competencies, and is experienced with product release and customer service responsibilities. The Representative must be a team player with a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills. Must have a general understanding on how software businesses are organized and how customer support success is measured.
- Work directly with Brightree RCM customers either by telephone or through electronic communication
- Professionally listen to and resolve customer concerns and escalate as appropriate
- Answer questions and resolve cases regarding Brightree RCM Issues
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Create ad-hoc Extract files
- Create ad-hoc Reports
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Accurately record details of inquiries, comments, concerns, action taken and next steps
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments as needed
- Document resolutions into knowledge articles for information sharing
- Provide exceptional customer service by following up on customer interactions
- Responsible for understanding all general rules, guidelines, and methods to get paid from the payors that they are responsible for
- Prepares and submits reports to stakeholders as needed
- Ensures adherence to objectives, operating policies and procedures, and strategic action plans for achieving goals
- Responds to requests for reporting and analysis from Customer Experience Team
- Responsible for following all policies, procedures and systems for quality assurance as directed by Medicare, Medicaid and Private insurance.
- Passionate about customer service, with strong problem-solving skills focused on identifying and putting in place solutions for internal and external customers
- Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- An effective communicator with strong oral, written and persuasive skills and capability to deal with people at all levels in the organization.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Self-starter, results driven, highly motivated, high energy
- Proven track record of working towards and exceeding metrics strongly preferred
- Must be a quick learner, pleasant, and have strong dedication and commitment level to a positive customer experience
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills with the ability to resolve challenging issues in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask and meet specific goals set by supervisors and management
- Experience with documenting procedures while speaking with customers
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Triage and prioritize escalated customer cases from our clients
- Use SalesForce, RCM Report Manager and Brightree software to gather detailed information on customer support cases
- Identify and provide workarounds for customer cases whenever possible
- Communicate case resolutions to customers
- Provide best practice direction on issues to help clients avoid recurrence of cases
- Document resolutions in a clear and concise manner
- High School degree required; college coursework a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer support environment.
- Knowledge of customer support best practices.
- HME, Home health or healthcare billing experience preferred
- Brightree product knowledge preferred
- Call center experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- SalesForce experience a plus
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Must demonstrate an ability to learn complex business software and master best practice use of the software
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the understanding of how to investigate and trouble-shoot software issues and find workarounds to those issues
- Must have strong technical skills, including an ability to understand basic SQL syntax for investigating software issues and making changes to data
- Strong analytical capabilities, data analysis techniques and common database query skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities and meeting deadlines
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Brightree LLC provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.
How to Apply