Hack Reactor is a program for gifted students of software engineering. In three months, we transform ambitious amateurs to coding professionals.
Employees enjoy a fun, collegial startup environment genuinely committed to employee health and wellness, and filled with talented, hard-working and fun people. You will be surrounded by friendly, brilliant, and mission-driven professionals who work hard to provide the best student experience of its kind in the world.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with exceptional analytical skills to immediately help hit aggressive lead generation goals while establishing a sustainable top-of-funnel program for our Marketing and Enrollments department. The ideal candidate is seasoned in a variety of aspects of digital media buying, has good relationship management skills and can project manage all aspects of a new campaign, including coordinating IOs, creative assets, tracking codes, and budget management. The Digital Marketing Manager will work very independently. The role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking for career growth and a chance to prove quantifiable contribution during an aggressive marketing period.
- Manage a multi-platform PPC and SEO vendor: report on KPI progress, coordinate and deliver creative assets, manage tagging and tracking, and project manage other vendor relations as needed.
- Coordinate direct media buys: track quarterly spend, allocate budget, manage project timeline, spec, request and deliver creative assets and implement campaign tracking.
- Project manage creative development of new campaigns: work with freelance designers to maintain timeline for media buys and ensure creative assets are fresh and updated.
- Maintain creative assets: coordinate sizes, specs, creative look & feel and message as needed for various media buys. Ensure creative goes through strategy and policy approvals process.
- Own an ongoing list of potential and prioritized media buys detailing all aspects of buys; build and grow the list through a new inventory discovery process.
- Report on performance of all media buys and campaigns individually and in aggregate. Provide both detail and an executive summary of performance.
Key Performance Indicators:
Digital Marketing Manager success is measured primarily by the number of immersive program enrollments driven by lead gen efforts. Other KPIs may be established as programs evolve.
- Six months to two years of experience in performance marketing basics and a familiarity with digital media buying
- Confident with Facebook and Google ad buying platforms and experience owning a vendor relationship for those platforms or managing them directly.
- Experience working with publishers on direct digital media ad buys; strong relationship management skills.
- Able to allocate a program budget over numerous buys and report on ROI for individual ad spends.
- Fluent in industry analytics terms and how to use correlating data for optimization: CPM, CPC, CTR, CPA, SOV, minimum buy, etc.
- Excellent research skills; can manage and grow an ongoing list of potential new digital media inventory.
- Well versed in tracking, tagging and analytics and attribution models.
- Flexible in taking on other digital marketing projects as need.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 75% paid medical, dental & vision insurance for employees; 50% paid for employee dependents
- Industry-leading maternity & paternity leave policies
- Flexible vacation policy- work with your manager to take time off when you need
- Work Remotely or in a open-office in San Francisco close to Powell Street Bart station and CalTrain
- Weekly provided lunches
- Gym reimbursement - we pay you to work out and maintain an active lifestyle
- Tuition discount on Hack Reactor offered curriculum
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
Hack Reactor, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply